Hello ya’ll… I am so excited. I have been nominated by the fabulous and pretty Yinda of Honey side up https://oyindamolaibrahim.wordpress.com/2020/09/10/blogger-recognition-award/. She writes about books, movies, lifestyle and so much more. PLEASE take a few, take a look at her blog and interact with her. She is amazing😊.
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site
2. Do a post to show your award
3. Give a summary of how your blog started
4. Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers
5. Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award
6. Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.
HOW MY BLOG STARTED.
I started blogging a few weeks ago. I enjoy writing and blogging helps me write and express myself freely. It took me years to finally start and even know how to go about it. I’ve always wanted to start writing but I didn’t know where to do it. A few months ago someone introduced me to WordPress. I am loving the experience so far.
ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS (from an even newer blogger😊)
1. Write down your inspiration
Whenever a thought you’d want to write strikes please write it down. Ideas are too precious to lose.
2. Be consistent
Consistency keeps you disciplined and and organised. ( I am yet to be consistent.. I am trying).
I found these tips on this amazing post here… https://www.thinkingcloset.com/2012/11/06/10-tips-for-new-bloggers-from-a-new-blogger/
3. And lastly, do not get discouraged. When a post doesn’t get as much likes and reaction as you thought, do not lose hope. Progress is gradual.
Thank you again Yinda.
Till next time😊😊.