I am absolutely grateful to Janis of https://themomshiediaries.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the outstanding blogger award. Please make sure to visit her blog and interact with her. This amazing award was originally created by Colton Beckwith of https://coltonbeckwithrpc.wordpress.com.
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post, (very important: see why in step 5)
2. Answer the questions provided
3. Create 7 unique questions
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
She asked me a few questions and here are my answers.
1. How is your first few weeks post lockdown?
It’s not yet fully post-lock down in my country. We’re moving slowly and cautiously, hoping for a real good break from this pandemic.
2. Have you done any of your to-dos post lockdown? Care to share?
3. Do you have a favorite fall photo? Please post and share why.
4. What is your most treasured shareable memory?
Every moment spent with my family is very treasured.
Memories with my friends are also close treasures.
5. Have you read any book recently? How do you find it?
I’ve been reading Danielle Steeles books for a while now. I want to read atleast twenty of them and I’ve read 15 already. I really love her books.
6. Has your blogging routine changed post lockdown? How?
I think it’ll change once school resumes.
7. If you can recreate 2020, how would you have it?
I don’t think anyone can recreate the year. I am really grateful for the year( without the pandemic, of course).
I am grateful for being alive because it has been a really hard year for everyone. I can only pray that the remaining part of the year will be good to everyone.
1. How do you feel about blogger awards nominations?
2. What has 2020 taught you so far? And the pandemic?
3. What inspires your writing?
4. If you could change anything about your country, what would it be and why?
5. If you had the attention of the world for a minute, what would you say?
6. Is there anything that scares you very much but you’d really to experience ?
7. What’s the best quote you’ve ever read?
I would also like to invite everyone else who would like to participate ❤️❤️.
Stay safe ya’ll. GRATITUDE ☺️